Sunday, December 21, 2008

25 Days of Thanks- Day 21

Thankful- Goals

A few months ago on this blog I wrote about some goals that had surrounding me getting healthier.  For the most part I feel that I've met them, the running one is still out there but a recent kick in the butt should push that in a good direction.  I am very thankful that I did that.  The amount of positive reaction and support recieved was really helpful at dropping the weight and taking positive steps.  So, how about round 2?

In no particular order:
  • A buddy is getting married in Hawaii in August.  Hawaii means beaches, sun, and waves.  New goal- Get beach body ready
  • Over the past few years I've been toying around a few tv and movie ideas.  One already had a script but after all this writing I've been doing, the itch has gotten strong again to see how many more I can pop out.  Let's say two more by May 1, 2009
  • Figure out why they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day?  Only way to do that, get up earlier.  Grrrr...  We'll make this a New Years Resolution
  • Take a cooking class.  By the end of January.
Think that's a reasonable list to get done in the time alotted.