Tuesday, December 9, 2008

25 Days of Thanks- Day 9

Thankful-80s Cartoons
The following need no introduction:


My two personal favorites:


There are others but these were some of the classic ones.  

It's ok to have these in your head the rest of the day.  You can thank me later. 

Not So Thankful- Shredders 

What happened to those days back in the 80s when real credit cards came in the mail, when you could throw away everything, when we weren't so worried about information security.  

Nowadays I shred everything.  Whether it's old magazine covers to bank statements, a lot of my mail and reciepts end up in the shredder.  I even shred the return postage paid envelope.  All because some wacko at the right place at the right time could find one piece of paper that could lead to them finding out everything about my credit life.  

Must go to happy place... Bouncing here and there and everywhere...  Ok, I feel better.  

Until tomorrow, thanks for reading.